Thursday, March 26, 2015

Pell Pearl and Rhinestone Pin VINTAGE Signed PELL Fruit Berry Pearl Brooch Ready to Wear Vintage Rhinestone Jewelry (M188)

Vintage rhinestone and pearl pin/brooch. Stamped PELL. Gorgeous!!  Some wear and dirt. Measures 1 7/8" x 1 5/8".

Ready to wear statement piece, just needs a bit of cleaning!

Stones seem firmly in place, but vintage jewelry can be fragile and they may be knocked off in transit. A bit of jewelers epoxy will fix that.

I don’t clean vintage jewelry; I leave that up to the purchaser. Here is a link for some information about cleaning vintage jewelry: https://www.facebook.com/notes/punksrus/cleaning-vintage-jewelry/438314549553122

~~I do the best I can capturing the color and details in each piece. Please remember that monitors vary and colors may not match exactly~~

For more great items check out:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/punksrus

Please take a minute to look over my shop policies.

Look for me on Facebook at Punksrus and on Ebay (rshocar) or follow me on Twitter for the latest listings @IMpunksrus

Years of prowling through flea markets, garage sales, auctions, and dumpsters have produced a very large stash of treasures! Time to destash to make room for more!! As a mosaic/mixed media artist, I am happy to offer items that you can use to create your vision! Keep checking, you never know what I’ll unearth!!                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry