Sunday, March 22, 2015

VINTAGE Pin Blanks Five (5) Gold CIRCLE Pins 6mm Pearls Beads Vintage Jewelry Supplies Findings Circle Pin Blank Vintage Jewelry (L145)

Unused store stock!! Five (5) gold look circle pins ready for you to add your own 6mm pearls or beads. Measures 1 1/2".

~~I have more of these if you are interested~~

This is old stock, some is very clean, but some does have a bit of tarnish, dirt or wear. Mechanisms can also be a bit stiff.

~~I do the best I can capturing the color and details in each piece. Please remember that monitors vary and colors may not match exactly~~

For more great items check out:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/punksrus

Please take a minute to look over my shop policies.

Look for me on Facebook at Punksrus and on Ebay (rshocar) or follow me on Twitter for the latest listings @IMpunksrus

Years of prowling through flea markets, garage sales, auctions, and dumpsters have produced a very large stash of treasures! Time to destash to make room for more!! As a mosaic/mixed media artist, I am happy to offer items that you can use to create your vision! Keep checking, you never know what I’ll unearth!!                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry